Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed, the browser name, the type of computer used, internet service providers and other similar information in regards to traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for an account or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We do not share this information with anyone. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our site
- To process payments
- To send periodic emails
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of Belgium for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
All orders through our website are handled by third-party payment processor Paypal and Stripe. We only see the information you provide us with i.e. your email address, first name, last name and billing address as well as any information provided to us by the payment processor. We only use this information to complete your order and communicate with you.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Your Rights Under GDPR (EU Visitors)
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, users may inquire with the owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by the owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details About the Right to Object to Processing:
Where personal data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner, users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the owner is processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to Exercise These Rights:
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Applicability of Broader Protection Standards:
While most provisions of this document concern all users, some provisions expressly only apply if the processing of personal data is subject to broader protection standards.
Such broader protection standards apply when the processing:
- is performed by an owner based within the EU;
- concerns the personal data of users who are in the EU and is related to the offering of paid or unpaid goods or services, to such Users;
- concerns the personal data of users who are in the EU and allows the owner to monitor such users’ behavior taking place in the EU.
When purchasing or downloading our products, you may give us consent to add you to our newsletter by checking the opt-in box. We do not add anyone to our newsletter without their consent. We only send business/production tips, discounts, promotional emails, and website updates. We do not use our newsletter for anything else. We do not share your information with anyone. You can unsubscribe at any time by simply clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our emails.
Third Party Links
Goods remain the property of Music Sound Box until they are fully paid for.
We are not held accountable for any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses from using our products.
Music Sound Box may at any time change or alter the price of its products. Music Sound Box does not offer refunds in the event of a price drop (change in price), promotional offer or any other discount. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
This website is provided as is without any warranties, express or implied. Music Sound Box makes no warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Music Sound Box may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
For revocation as well as requests for information or deletion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on 2020-10-12